Welcome to CosyTime!
We offer a diverse range of services to our users. Your use of our products and services ("services" or "our services") is subject to these Terms of Service (these "Terms") – so please read them carefully.
Thank you for reviewing these Terms – we hope you enjoy using our services.
Compliance with these Terms
Please review these Terms and our policies and instructions to understand how you can and cannot use our services. You must comply with these Terms in your use of our services and only use our services as permitted by applicable laws and regulations, wherever you may be when you use them.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our services.
Other terms in relation to these Terms
If you are using our services on behalf of a company, partnership, association, government or other organisation (your "Organisation"), you warrant that you are authorised to do so and that you are authorised to bind your Organisation to these Terms. In such circumstances "you" will include your Organisation.
We may translate these Terms into multiple languages. In the event there is any difference between the English version and any other language version of these Terms, the English version will apply (to the extent of the difference and to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations).
CHANGES TO TERMS AND OUR SERVICES
We may make changes to these Terms over time, so please come back and review them.
In addition, as our services and user experience are constantly evolving, we may from time to time (and to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations) add, change or remove features from our services (including in relation to whether a service is free of charge or not), or suspend or terminate a service altogether.
Where we consider that any changes to these Terms or our services are reasonably material, we will (where reasonably practicable) notify you (via our website, direct communication to you, or other means), prior to the change becoming effective.
By continuing to use our services after we make any changes to these Terms or our services, with or without notice from us, you are agreeing to be bound by these revised Terms.
You may, from time to time, make payments on our services (whether to us or any third parties) as part of your use of our services (including for the provision of our services or provision of certain additional features within our services). Our services-specific terms may set out further terms applying to such payments (including in relation to refunds (if any), billing arrangements and any consequences of failing to make timely payments). You must comply with all such terms in relation to such payments by you.
When you submit, upload, transmit or display any data, information, media or other content in connection with your use of our services ("Your Content"), you understand and agree that:
• we will not sell Your Content to any third party;
• you are giving us and our affiliate companies the right to use Your Content (with no fees or charges payable by us to you) including the right to create derivative works of, to publicly display and to publicly perform Your Content, for the purposes of providing, promoting, developing and trying to improve our services, including our relevant service that you submitted Your Content in and any other services that we may provide now or in the future;
• you will continue to own and be responsible for Your Content;
• we may use the name that you submit in connection with Your Content (whether that be your account name, email or otherwise);
• in using Your Content for these purposes, we and our affiliate companies may copy, reproduce, host, store, process, adapt, modify, translate, perform, distribute and publish Your Content worldwide in all media and by all distribution methods, including those that are developed in the future, provided that they are incorporated into our services which you use;
• we may share Your Content with third parties that we work with to help provide, promote, develop and improve our services, but we will not sell Your Content to such third parties (other than our affiliate companies) for their use for their own purposes (i.e. for any purposes that are not related to our services);
• may need to disclose Your Content (including any information relating to your accounts with us) in order to enforce these Terms, protect our rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of our affiliate companies or other users of our services.
• are allowed to retain and continue to use Your Content after you stop using our services - for example, where you have shared Your Content with other users of our services;
• may be required to retain or disclose Your Content in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process, or we and our affiliate companies may disclose Your Content in response to a lawful request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere).
You understand that even if you seek to delete Your Content from our services, it may as a technical and administrative matter take some time or not be possible to achieve this – for example, we may not be able to prevent any third party from storing or using any of Your Content that you have made public via our services.
We reserve the right to block or remove Your Content for any reason, including as is in our opinion appropriate or as required by applicable laws and regulations.
Responsibility for Your Content
You are solely responsible for Your Content and we recommend that you keep a back-up copy of it at all times. You must at all times ensure that: (i) you have the rights required to submit, transmit or display Your Content, and to grant us the rights as set out in these Terms; and (ii) Your Content (and our use of Your Content in accordance with these Terms) does not infringe or violate the rights of any person or otherwise contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES
We are not responsible for and we do not endorse, support or guarantee the lawfulness, accuracy or reliability of any content submitted to, transmitted or displayed by or linked by our services, including any Your Content or other content provided by other users of our services or by our advertisers. You acknowledge and agree that by using our services you may be exposed to content which is inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, offensive or unlawful. Any reliance on or use of any content on or accessible from our services by you is at your own risk. Your use of our services does not give you any rights in or to any content you may access or obtain in connection with your use of our services.
We also do not guarantee the quality, reliability or suitability of any third party services provided, made available, advertised or linked through our services, and we will bear no responsibility for your use of or relationship with any such third party services. If you access third party services through our services, you must comply with any terms and conditions applicable to those services.
We may review (but make no commitment to review) content or third party services made available through our services to determine whether or not they comply with our policies, applicable laws and regulations or are otherwise objectionable. We may remove or refuse to make available or link to certain content or third party services if they infringe intellectual property rights, are obscene, defamatory or abusive, violate any rights or pose any risk to the security or performance of our services.
There may be, from time to time, third party content and services on our services that are subject to further terms, including terms from the relevant third party that originally produced such content and services (for instance, the news agency that was responsible for writing a news article that then appears on our services, or the record company that owns the copyright to the relevant song that you have accessed on our services). In such cases, you agree to comply with any such further terms and conditions as notified to you in relation to such third party content and services.
ADVERTISING CONTENT ON OUR SERVICES
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual property rights in or to our services and software (including any future updates, upgrades and new versions) will continue to belong to us and our licensors. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you have no right to use our intellectual property rights. In particular, you have no right to use our trade marks or product names, logos, domain names or other distinctive brand features without our prior written consent. Any comments or suggestions you may provide regarding our services are entirely voluntary and we will be free to use these comments and suggestions at our discretion without any payment or other obligation to you.
Where our services involve you downloading and using any software provided by us, we grant you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferrable, royalty-free and revocable licence to use the software in order to use our services in accordance with these Terms (including any specific technical requirements that relate to the software or its use on your particular device).
You may not copy, modify, reverse compile, reverse engineer or extract source codes from our software, except to the extent that we may not prohibit you from doing so under applicable laws or regulations or you have our prior written consent to do so. Where applicable laws or regulations entitle you to reverse compile or extract source codes from our software, you will first contact us to request the information you need.
We may from time to time provide updates to our software. Such updates may occur automatically or manually. Please note that our services may not operate properly or at all if upgrades or new versions are not installed by you. We do not guarantee that we will make any updates available for any of our software, or that such updates will continue to support your device or system.
USE OF YOUR DEVICE BY OUR SERVICES
In order for us to provide our services to you, we may require access to and/or use of your relevant device (e.g. mobile phone, tablet or desktop computer) that you use to access that relevant service – for example, we may need to use your device's processor and storage to complete the relevant software installation. You agree to give us such access to and use of your device.
We will provide further information regarding how a particular service uses and accesses your device within that relevant service or in another manner (e.g. via the relevant app store as part of the relevant service's installation process). You understand that if you do not provide us with such right of use or access, we may not be able to provide the relevant service to you.
Please note that we are not responsible for any third party charges you incur (including any charges from your internet and telecommunication services providers) in relation to or arising from your use of our services or software.
WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER
• We warrant to you that we will provide our services using reasonable care and skill.
• Apart from the warranty in the preceding sentence, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, all of our services and software are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and neither us nor any of our affiliate companies make any representation or warranty or gives any undertaking in relation to our services, our software or any content submitted, transmitted or displayed by our services, including: (i) Any representation, warranty or undertaking that our services or software will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free or free from viruses; (ii) That our services or software will be compatible with your device; (iii) That our services or software will be of merchantable quality, fit for a particular purpose or not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, you waive any and all implied representations, warranties and undertakings.
LIABILITY FOR OUR SERVICES
To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, the total aggregate liability of us and our affiliate companies for all claims in connection with these terms, the general eula or our services or software, arising out of any circumstances, will be limited to the greater of the following amounts: (i) The amount that you have paid to us for your use of the specific service or software to which the claim relates in the 6 months immediately preceding the date of the most recent claim.
to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, in no event will we or any of our affiliate companies be liable in connection with these terms, the general eula or our services or software for any damages caused by: (i) Any natural disaster such as floods, earthquakes or epidemics; (ii) Any social event such as wars, riots or government actions; (iii) Any computer virus, trojan horse or other damage caused by malware or hackers; (iv) Any malfunction or failure of our or your software, system, hardware or connectivity; (v) improper or unauthorised use of our services or software; (vi) Your use of our services or software in breach of these terms or the general eula; or (vii) any reasons beyond our reasonable control or predictability. nor will we, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, be liable under any circumstances for any indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages or for any loss of business, revenues, profits, goodwill, content or data.
Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes any of the following liabilities, except to the extent that such liabilities may be waived, limited or excluded under applicable laws and regulations:
• Any other liability to the extent that such liability cannot be waived, limited or excluded under applicable laws and regulations.
• Any liability for gross negligence or wilful misconduct;
• Any liability for death or personal injury;
These Terms will apply to your use of our services until access to the relevant services is terminated by either you or us.
We may suspend or terminate your access to your account or any or all of our services: (i) If we reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms; (ii) If your use of our services creates risk for us or for other users of our services, gives rise to a threat of potential third party claims against us or is potentially damaging to our reputation; (iii) If you fail to use our services for a prolonged period; (iv) For any other reason. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you notice of any suspension or termination.
Retention and back-up of Your Content
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and us in relation to our services. You agree that you will have no claim against us for any statement which is not explicitly set out in these Terms. The invalidity of any provision of these Terms (or parts of any provision) will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision (or the remaining parts of that provision). If a court holds that we cannot enforce any part of these Terms as drafted, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under applicable laws and regulations, without changing the remaining terms of these Terms. No delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms will be construed to be a waiver of any rights under that provision. Any rights and obligations under these Terms which by their nature should survive, including but not limited to any obligations in relation to the liability of, or indemnities (if any) given by, the respective parties, will remain in effect after termination or expiration of these Terms.
No person other than you and us will (subject to any applicable laws and regulations) have any right to enforce these Terms against any person, and you may not delegate, assign or transfer these Terms or any rights or obligations under these Terms, without our prior consent. We may freely assign, transfer or sub-contract these Terms or our rights and obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without your prior consent or notice. You acknowledge and agree that in no event will our partners or affiliate companies have any liability under these Terms.